1. Licensure and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
2. Effective July 1, 2017appropriate national certifications in two modalities required
3. Current BCLS (AHA).
4. Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
5. One year of Acute Clinical Radiography preferrred
6. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT or ABHES.
7. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf