SOCIAL SERVICES II: To provide emotional support, crisis intervention and counseling for Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults,
Older Adults and their significant others to cope with a multiplicity of social and emotional problems; information and referral;
referrals for financial assistance and supportive services to patients and families with problems that are related to hospitalization,
illness, disability or trauma. To provide case management & milieu management, complete psychosocial assessments, assist
in the development and re-evaluation of Treatment Plans and work as a member of a multidisciplinary team, and to coordinate
discharge planning. Complete necessary documentation and maintain clinical record for each client during his/her length of stay.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW)
2. In states without required licensure, then current registration with State Board is required within 3 months of hire. In
states with required licensure, license required at time of hire and must be maintained.
3. Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hire and maintain current.
4. Minimum one (1) year hospital or Outpatient experience with emphasis in mental health care.
5. Experience in working with a diverse population with a wide range of problems (i.e., death and dying, maternal and
child care, substance abuse, disability, chronic illness, etc.).
6. CCS paneling required for MSW working in pediatric service/department.
1. Current BCLS certificate upon hire and maintain current preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf