Maintains accurate logs on all equipment in hospital and provides for a safe working environment. Also, maintains and repairs equipment including, but not limited to, mechanical, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, plant maintenance, and medical gas systems. Driving as needed for company business.
Education and Work Experience
1. Able to troubleshoot, read schematics, and/or blue prints.
2. Valid current state driver’s license.
3. Minimum 1+ years’ experience required.
4. High School diploma or equivalent required
5. New Jersey Blue Seal Engineer's License required (*NJAC12:90)
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf