Warehouse Support- Records is responsible for the day to day operations of records support throughout the records warehouse. He/she will perform an array of functions like; managing, organizing and retrieving records boxes in the warehouse. This may include; receiving and processing of incoming medical boxes and stacking appropriately in the bays. This individual will also be responsible for the overall coordination, logistics, and transportation of all records equipment between Prime facilities across the U.S. This includes; loading/unloading records in/out of truck/van and warehouse, staging/storage, maintaining written documentation for approval and accuracy. They will assist in prepping and scanning; removing of staples, chart dividers, post it notes, taping down loose documents and counting of pages to be appropriately batched. Also responsible for maintaining general housekeeping, organization, and upkeep of warehouse, while maintaining a safe working environment and optimizing space utilization. Maintains a department "culture" that is patient-focused and participates in teamwork, quality, integrity and professional growth.
1. General administration tasks; Email, PO Requests, filing, inventory, and management of organizing/retrieving boxes within the warehouse.
2. Coordinate all records shipments between all Prime hospitals to and from the warehouse.
3. Receive document boxes delivered to the warehouse for storage: unload/load records from trucks/van and check to ensure that they match with the delivery documents.
4. Ability to report timely discrepancies and safely stack boxes in bays.
5. Clean, organize, sort, and oversee the constant flow of records in the warehouse.
6. Coordinates with logistics to ship records correctly and in a timely manner.
7. Appropriately handles PODS and sorts dumpsters making sure all records are placed in correct recycling, trash bins and or security consoles.
8. Exceptional organizational, communication, interpersonal and time management skills. (Effectively communicates with management and coworkers.)
9. Preps and scans; removing of staples, chart dividers, post it notes, taping down loose documents and counting of pages to be appropriately batched.
10. Physically capable of standing, walking, climbing, and twisting while carrying product over 50 lbs. or more on a consistent basis.
11. Keeps up with the daily maintenance of truck/van. Prior to and return from trip. On schedule with general maintenance and PM every 6 months on forklift.
12. Operates within safety procedures and adheres to all applicable guidelines. Performs other duties as required.
13. Shuttle document boxes between Prime facility and warehouse location or to location as assigned
14. Will secure all document boxes appropriately to prevent damage in transit.
15. Ensure vehicle is clean, secure, maintained at all times, and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High School Diploma or equivalent required
2. Valid driver’s license required. (Travel up to 70% of the time)
3. current and reviewed annually DMV H6 report
4. Ability to operate a forklift. Certification required
5. Warehouse experience preferred
6. Material handling skills, including the ability to use motorized and manual equipment such as forklift.
7. High degree of self-motivation, commitment and integrity.
8. Strong planning and organization, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
9. Strong written and verbal communications skills
10. Strong computer skills (MS Office)