Education and Work Experience
- Current and valid New Jersey Department of Health Emergency Medical Technician Certification.
- Required to obtain Emergency Medical Dispatcher Certification (NJ State Approved) prior to hiring
- Required to obtain Basic Communications Certification (NJ State Approved) prior to hiring
- Current and valid Healthcare Provider ? BLS CPR card.
- Current and valid PHTLS or ITLS or TCCC certification.
- Valid Driver's License.
- CEVO certification ? must obtain within 3 months of hire and renew in 3 year period.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Must have a good driving record
- Must have at least two (2) years EMS experience with one (1) year of Public Safety dispatching experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf