The Program Manager is responsible for the leadership and oversight of program, development and implementation of the program operations and services, supervision of the staff, quality control and evaluation of the program. Develops and administers comprehensive partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient program that responds to the community’s needs and support the organization’s overall mission, philosophy, and goals to integrate the management of partial and outpatient programs into the Behavioral Health Services’ continuum of care; provides leadership, direction and clinical supervision in accordance with the organizational and departmental goals and objectives.
1. Must have a current and valid license as a LCSW, LMFT, or the equivalent, issued by the State.
2. Minimum of two (2) years management experience with Behavioral Health Care programs preferred
3. Must have BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
4. Behavioral Violence Prevention within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
5. Must have working knowledge of mental health laws and practice standards.
6. Must have knowledge of the continuum of care for behavioral health treatment.
7. Must have excellent verbal, written, and management skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf