Under the direction of a radiologist, performs a limited variety of studies/procedures (dexascan) using ionizing radiation (x-rays) for the diagnosis of medical condition in pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients
Experience, education, skills, licensure or training required:
1. Graduate of a school of Radiology Limited Program.
2. Certified Radiology Technician in California (CRT).
3. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current
4. One-year experience as a Rad Tech.
5. Medical Assistant Certification
6. Knowledge of medical terminology
7. Working experience with Epic EHR (preferred)
8. Minimum 1-3 years working experience in outpatient health care setting (preferred)
9. Bilingual: English/Spanish (preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf