The LVN/LPN provides direct and indirect patient care services requiring clinical competence within the scope of practice in accordance with state requirements. In collaboration with the healthcare team, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN), the LVN/LPN works to maintain safety, provide patient comfort and care and improve the overall patient experience in the medical surgical setting.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current and valid state license
2. Current BLS (AHA or ARC) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Minimum one-year experience in an applicable setting preferred.
4. IV certification upon hire (state specific) preferred
5. Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) training within six (6) months of hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf