The following statements are intended to describe the major elements and requirements of the position and should not be taken as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals assigned to this job.
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and is responsible for providing quality imaging. The Nuclear Medicine Technologist works in support of the Radiologist, providing assistance in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Responsible for processing and transmission of Images to PACS.
Education and Work Experience
1. Current State Nuclear Medicine License issued by CDPH, A.R.R.T. or N.M.T.C.B. Certification in Nuclear Medicine Technology required.
2. One year of acute, clinical radiology experience is preferred.
3. At least one year of experience as a nuclear medicine technologist preferred
4. Knowledge of mobile and stationary Radiographic / Fluoroscopic equipment preferred.
5. Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
6. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCNMT or CAMRT.
7. Current BCLS (AHA) required.
8. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf