Education and Work Experience
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with Bachelors in speech therapy required.
- MS degree in Speech-Language Pathology preferred.
- At least one year of experience in a hospital setting.
- Licensed by the State in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current BLS for healthcare providers certification upon hire and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf