Education and Work Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent or relevant experience required for all new hires, effective April 2014.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Violence Prevention (BVP) within 6 months of hire and maintain current.
- Working knowledge of the continuum of care for Behavioral Health preferred.
- Patient Rights Education/Competency within 60 days of hire and maintain current as deemed necessary.
- Two years experience using computers for word processing, database management and spreadsheets preferred; (Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook & Excel preferred).
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf