The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in Angio Unit. The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients. He / She communicates with the physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. The Radiology Nurse works in support of the Radiologist, providing assistance in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Education and Work Experience
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. Previous Acute Care hospital experience preferred.
5. Previous Acute Care Radiology nursing experience preferred.
6. General knowledge of Radiology equipment is required.
7. Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
8. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf