The Leave Case Manager is the liaison between Prime employees and management. This role provides support of all aspects of leave, accommodation and modified duty programs while ensuring compliance with related leave and disability laws including Pregnancy Disability Leave, Family and Medical Leave, Americans with Disabilities Act, California Fair Employment and Housing Act, and other related federal and/or state regulations. Partners with other members of the HR, Benefits and Payroll teams to provide guidance and excellent customer service to employees and managers regarding the leave process.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High school Diploma required
2. Four (4) years’ experience in Human Resources in a leave management or generalist related position, with a minimum of three years’ experience specifically in leave of absence administration of both continuous and intermittent leaves required.
3. Strong knowledge of federal and state leave regulations including FMLA, ADA/FEHA (including the interactive process), and HIPAA
4. General understanding of employee benefits as they relate to leave of absence, including short/long term disability, COBRA, state disability pay etc.
5. Requires professionalism and confidentiality
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
2. Experience working in a Healthcare environment and/or with a high volume of leave management responsibilities
3. Experience with Lawson, JBDev or leave case management software
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf