Performs Diagnostic Radiographic, Cat Scan, Mammography, Bone Density, Ultra Sound or Special Procedures according to department protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers and is successful in the accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in PI/ QC activities. Assists in Maintaining Performance Improvement Program. Supervises Radiology staff in the absence. Maintains department supplies. Promotes teamwork and good customer service. Assists in annual evaluations and staff discipline. Does scheduling for assigned sub departments and maintains supplies and equipment for assigned sub department. Responsible for processing and transmission of Images to PACS.
Education and Work Experience
1. Licensure and/or fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
2. Effective July 1, 2017 national certification in three modalities or if functioning in a leadership role, national certification in 2 modalities and leadership experience required.
3. Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
4. Current BCLS (AHA).
5. One year of acute clinical radiography preferred.
6. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT or ABHES
7. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf