The Nurse Practitioner focuses on providing general care to patients of all ages, with utmost patience, care, compassion and understanding. Perform tasks within their scope of practice which may include conducting tests, recording medical histories, providing treatments, assisting physicians and enhancing public awareness on the importance of health, and prescribing medications.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. MSN with specialization as an ARNP
2. Licensed in the State of Kansas as an Advanced Practice Nurse
3. BLS certification, upon hire and maintained current
4. One to two years of experience as a practitioner in a surgical practice preferred.
5. Previous experience with electronic health record.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf