EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Nursing, Business or Computer/Information Sciences OR an equivalent level of professional experience
- Strong computer skills including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Analyst will be certified or proficient in assigned application or will become proficient within the assigned app within 3 months of hire.
- Understanding of the implementation and/or maintenance of Electronic Medical Record systems.
- IT or operational knowledge of clinical or revenue cycle processes in one or more areas of a hospital, clinic, or business office
- Understands Healthcare operations and structure, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of IT applications in the practicing healthcare environment
- Technical expertise in subject matter areas demonstrated by documented experience in analysis, process design and workflow, research, installation/implementation and support of EMR systems.
- Ability to independently prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects and/or priorities.
- Effective team player.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Professional etiquette and customer service oriented
- Able to travel up to 50% and take call as needed
- Able to provide support to facilities on holidays, nights, and weekends
- 1 year industry related experience in IT/Clinical setting or within applicable area in healthcare operations, preferred.
- Prior experience in EMR implementations and/or support is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf