Education and Work Experience
- NJ Registered Nurse License.
- Current and valid Healthcare Provider ? BLS CPR card.
- Current and valid AHA ACLS card.
- Current and valid AHA PALS card or ENPC.
- Valid Driver's licence.
- CEVO certification ? must obtain within 3 months of hire and renew in 3 year period.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) within three months of hire / transfer.
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic (MICN) or Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic (MICP).
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS) or International Trauma Life Support (ITLS) must be obtained for NJ Registered Nurses that have not yet obtained MICN or MICP certification.
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse training as per NJ 8:41-4:11, with an additional 100 hours of ALS truck orientation time (total 200 hours)
- Mobile Intensive Care Nurse (MICN) or Mobile Intensive Care Paramedic (MICP) within the first year of hire / transfer
- Undergraduate/Bachelor's Degree preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf