Education and Work Experience
- Starting April 1 2015. Minimum 5 years work experience post-graduation of an accredited school of nursing and a current state Registered Nurse license
- Grandfathered prior to April 1, 2015. Minimum 5 years post graduate of an accredited school Of Social Work for Licensed Clinical Social Worker. However, RN Case Manager preferred.
- Five years acute care nursing experience preferred. At least one year experience in case management, discharge planning or nursing management, preferred.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate, preferred.
- Knowledge of Milliman Criteria and InterQual Criteria preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hires and maintain current.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf