Education and Work Experience
- Current State Nuclear Medicine License issued by CDPH, A.R.R.T. or N.M.T.C.B. Certification in Nuclear Medicine Technology required.
- One year of acute, clinical radiology experience is preferred.
- At least one year of experience as a nuclear medicine technologist preferred.
- Knowledge of mobile and stationary Radiographic / Fluoroscopic equipment preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
- Graduate of a program accredited by JRCNMT or CAMRT.
- Current BCLS (AHA) required.
- Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf