Under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse the Patient Care Tech performs a variety of direct and indirect patient care duties throughout the organization. Duties include, but are not limited to, assisting patients with activities of daily living, monitoring cardiac rhythms, performing clerical duties, and transporting patients.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
2. BLS (AHA) certification required.
3. Current certification as a Nursing Assistant from the Nevada State Board of Nursing.
4. Basic computer skills.
5. Successful completion of Basic Arrhythmia Class required.
6. Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) training within 90 days of hire and every two years thereafter.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf