Maintains accurate logs on all equipment in hospital and provides for a safe working environment. Maintains and repairs equipment including, but not limited to, mechanical, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, plant maintenance, and medical gas systems. Maintains the building and its related systems. Certified and/or licensed in a specific trade that is directly related to healthcare engineering
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Five (5) years experience in an acute healthcare setting preferred
2. Able to troubleshoot, read schematics, and/or blue prints.
3. Valid state driver’s license.
4. Certified and/or licensed in a specified trade that is relative to healthcare engineering (Steam boiler, HVAC, etc)
5. High School Diploma or equivalent required
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
1. Behavioral Violence Prevention training preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf