To provide emotional support, crisis intervention and counseling for Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, Older Adults and their significant others to cope with a multiplicity of social and emotional problems; information and referral; referrals for financial assistance and supportive services to patients and families with problems that are related to treatment services, illness, disability or trauma. To provide case management & milieu management, complete psychosocial assessments, assist in the development and re-evaluation of Treatment Plans and work as a member of an interdisciplinary team, and to coordinate discharge planning. Complete necessary documentation and maintain clinical record for each client during his/her length of stay.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Masters Degree in Social Work related field OR
2. Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy or related field.
3. Current state license is required upon hire and must maintain current. In states without required licensure, then current registration with State Board is required, and under clinical supervision to meet required clinical hours for licensure. Is required to begin earning clinical hours to obtain licensure as LCSW and complete within two years
4. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
5. Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hire and maintain current
6. Minimum one (1) year hospital or Outpatient experience with emphasis in mental health care.
7. Experience in working with a diverse population with a wide range of problems (i.e., death and dying, maternal and child care, substance abuse, disability, chronic illness, etc.).
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf