Performs security services, including electronic surveillance, and systematic manual Security Officers� rounds.� Coordinates facility response to various potential problems for patients, employees, and visitors.� Enforces policy & procedure, ensuring equitable enforcement.�Follows guidelines and perpetual monitoring techniques, towards establishing a safe workplace for employees and a safe environment of care.� Works with the Environment of Care committee to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to security and safety.� Participates in employee awareness and education.� .� Driving as needed for company business.
Education and Work Experience
1. BVP within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
2. Experience in Healthcare security or related field preferred
3. State Guard Certification Registration Card
4. High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
Facility Specific Requirements (facility may require items listed below):
1. State Drivers license upon hire
2. Current DMV H6 report or Driving History Report
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf