Education and Work Experience
- Masters degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Licensed Professional Clinical Councilor or related field.
- In states requiring license, required upon hire and maintain current in accordance with state regulations. In states without a licensure requirement, current registration for with appropriate state board required and/or under clinical supervision to meet clinical hours required for licensure.
- Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention within 3months of hire and maintain current annually.
- Minimum one (1) year Inpatient l or Outpatient Behavioral Health experience. Experience in working with a diverse population with a wide range of problems (i.e., death and dying, maternal and child care, substance abuse, disability, chronic illness, etc.).
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf