Education and Work Experience
- Knowledge of standard insurance companies and verification requirements.
- Well versed in authorization processes for all payers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize needs to meet required timelines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Customer Services experience required.
- High School Graduate or GED Equivalent Required (effective 4/1/14 for all new hires)
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you E16need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf