Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community! Alvarado Hospital, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Alvarado Hospital is a 306-bed full-service acute care hospital centrally located in San Diego adjacent to San Diego State University. Ranked in the top 5% nationally for patient safety, the hospital has also been ranked among America's 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery™, Spine Surgery™ and Critical Care™. Alvarado Hospital offers more than 25 programs and services, including the Advanced Spine & Joint Institute, cardiac services, San Diego Rehabilitation Institute outpatient rehabilitation, sexual medicine, geriatric-psychiatric care, vascular services, and an Emergency Department that is accredited for geriatric care. To learn more, visit www.AlvaradoHospital.com.
The CT Technologist works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and is responsible for providing quality images. The CT Technologist works in support of the Radiologist, providing assistance in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. One year of acute, clinical radiology experience is preferred.
2. Knowledge of mobile and stationary Radiographic / Fluoroscopic equipment is required.
3. Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
4. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT.
5. Radiology license and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
6. Effective 07/01/2015, CT ARRT Certification is required.
7. Must maintain BCLS (AHA) upon hire..
8. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf