To provide emotional support, crisis intervention and counseling; information and referral; referrals for financial assistance and supportive services to patients and families with problems that are related to hospitalization, illness, disability or trauma. To provide case management & milieu management, complete psychosocial assessments, assist in the development and re-evaluation of Treatment Plans and work as a member of a multidisciplinary team, and to coordinate discharge planning. Complete necessary documentation and maintain clinical record for each client during his/her length of stay.
Education and Work Experience Required qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s degree Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy or other related required.
2. Current registration an intern with Board., as appropriate to education and licensing requirements.
3. Behavior Violence Prevention within 3 months of hire and maintain current annually.
4. Minimum one (1) year Inpatient l or Outpatient Behavioral Health experience preferred.
1. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current preferred. Masters in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Licensed Professional Clinical Councilor or related field, Preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf