At Coshocton Regional Medical Center, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, Coshocton Regional Medical Center is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Coshocton Regional Medical Center is a 56-bed, not-for-profit hospital serving East Central Ohio, providing 24-hour emergency services and acute care services, including a network of hospital-based physician clinics. Coshocton Regional is an Accredited Chest Pain and Heart Failure Center and has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® by demonstrating compliance with national standards for health care quality and safety. For more information, please visit www.coshoctonhospital.org.
Assists the Pharmacist, under his or her supervision, in the daily operation of the Pharmacy.
Education and Work Experience
1. Previous pharmacy technician experience preferred
2. Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) required or obtained within 6 months of hire date
3. State Pharmacy Technician License/Registration required (if required by state regulations)
4. High school diploma or equivalent
5. Graduate of ASHP-accredited or equivalent pharmacy technician training program preferred
6. 340B program experience preferred (if at a 340B facility)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf