The Human Resources Generalist manages the day to day operations and provides a wide variety of complex Human Resources support to all levels in the organization, ensuring the comprehensive administration of human resources policy and procedures. The position performs high-level professional duties in a variety of functional core human resources areas including Formulate and manages programs relative to selection, training, promotion, and other employer/employee relationships. Interviews job applicants; develops personnel record forms, affirmative action, acquisition projects, legal compliance with applicable state and federal guidelines.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, or closely related field.
2. PHR, SPHR or relevant human resources certifications or advanced degree preferred.
3. 5-7 years recent health care experience in a Human Resources Department preferred
4. Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of material with attention to detail.
5. Computer knowledge that includes Excel, Word, Outlook.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf