Assists with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-critical patients and assists in maintenance of a safe environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and / or unit.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. 1-2 years of recent, acute, in-hospital experience in a multi-unit setting preferred.
3. Must be able to communicate (both verbally and in writing) in English.
4. Comfortable in the use of computer systems preferred.
5. Current certification as a Nursing Assistant from Nevada State Board of Nursing.
6. BLS (AHA) certification required.
7. Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) training within 90 days of hire and every two years thereafter.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf