Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community! Dallas Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Dallas Medical Center is a 155-bed acute care hospital accredited by The Joint Commission that offers a wide range of medical services, including 24/7 emergency care, cardiology, wound care, surgical services, cardiac catheterization lab, and outpatient therapy. The hospital is the only trauma center in the vicinity and is also a Certified Chest Pain Center. Dallas Medical Center is a recipient of multiple Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Awards and eight Healthgrades Five-Star ratings over the past three years. For more information, visit www.dallasmedcenter.com.
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and is responsible for providing quality imaging. The Nuclear Medicine Technologist works in support of the Radiologist, providing assistance in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Responsible for processing and transmission of Images to PACS.
Education and Work Experience
1. Current State Nuclear Medicine License issued by CDPH, A.R.R.T. or N.M.T.C.B. Certification in Nuclear Medicine Technology required.
2. One year of acute, clinical radiology experience is preferred.
3. At least one year of experience as a nuclear medicine technologist preferred
4. Knowledge of mobile and stationary Radiographic / Fluoroscopic equipment preferred.
5. Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
6. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCNMT or CAMRT.
7. Current BCLS (AHA) required.
8. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf