At Centinela Hospital Medical Center, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, a Top-15 hospital system in the United States, Centinela Hospital Medical Center is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Centinela Hospital Medical Center has been serving the communities of Inglewood and the wider Los Angeles area for nearly 100 years. An award-winning facility, ranking in the top 5% nationally for quality and patient safety, Centinela Hospital is a 362-bed acute-care hospital with a 24-hour emergency department and primary stroke center, orthopedic care, advanced cardiac services, critical care services, robotics surgery program, inpatient and outpatient rehab programs, labor and delivery, and more. Centinela has earned hundreds of national awards and recognitions, including "100 Top Hospital" recognition from Fortune/Merative and straight 'A's (2018-2022) for hospital safety from The Leapfrog Group. For more information, visit www.centinelamed.com.
1. Current and valid state RN License
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. Current PALS (AHA) certificate and/or ENPC required 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
5. Previous supervisory experience, preferred.
6. Minimum of one year as a staff nurse in an acute care hospital setting, E.D. setting preferred.
7. Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) certificate within 12 months of hire and Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) within 2 years of hire, preferred.
8. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
9. Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf