There is a lot going on in Talent Acquisition at Prime Healthcare. We are growing and expanding our dynamic TA staff. This is a GREAT time to join our team!
This position will support St. Clare's Health System with facilities in Denville, Dover and Boonton. All facilities are members of Prime Healthcare Services, one the nation’s leading hospital systems. It is recognized by Truven Health Analytics as one of the “15 Top Health Systems” in the nation.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is located at St. Clare's Health System.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for assigned positions within the healthcare system. Talent Acquisition Specialist will achieve talent acquisition through the development of recruiting and selection strategies for sourcing that address the current and future workforce needs at the hospital and regional level. Talent Acquisition Specialist sources and screens candidates for assigned job openings, ensuring minimum qualifications are met, and coordinates and tracks interviews with hiring managers. Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with hiring managers, other facility human resource staff, senior leadership, and external vendors to ensure that recruiting practice meet the organization’s needs.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High school diploma/GED, required.
2. Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business or a related field preferred.
3. Two years of talent acquisition experience to include sourcing, screening and interviewing, healthcare experience preferred.
4. Experience developing and negotiating job offers.
5. Experience with electronic applicant tracking systems.
6. Experience using a variety of sourcing techniques to attract active and passive candidates.
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required.
8. Demonstrates positive interpersonal and effective communications skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf