The Healient Clinic is a Full-service heart, vascular and wound care treatment Clinic.
At Healient, we’re a team of heart, vascular, and wound care physicians dedicated to providing patients throughout the Kansas City metro with personalized care and treatment. No matter if you’re visiting for a consultation, diagnostic testing, or a minimally invasive procedure, the Healient team is committed to not only providing answers but also comfort and one-on-one attention.
Responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical, environmental and organization tasks. Responsible for entering chief complaint, past medical/surgical history, allergies, current medication list, social/family history into the electronic medical record. Provides Information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the clinic services. Conveys a positive image of organization.
Education and Work Experience
1. Must be able to type.
2. Must be familiar with and willing to learn medical terminology.
3. Prefer prior experience in a medical setting.
4. Must protect patient confidentiality.
5. Can be CMA, CNA, Allied Health Professional, Medical or Dental students or other qualified individuals with appropriate medical knowledge to perform stated tasks.
6. American Heart Association (AHA) BLS required upon hire and maintained current
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf