Performs Diagnostic Radiographic Procedures according to department protocols, HFAP/TJC/local regulatory/CMS, State and Federal Regulations. Functions as the first line interface with customers and is successful in the accomplishment of their imaging needs. Participates in PI/QC activities. Responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Licensure and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
2. ARRT-R is required.
3. Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
4. Current BCLS (AHA).
5. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT or ABHES
6. At least one year of experience as a Radiology Technologist preferred.
7. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf