St. Mary's Regional Medical Center
12 HR, Day shift
Under direct guidance and or supervision of the primary operative surgeon, assists the in the Perioperative care of patients, in surgery, and performs duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. High School diploma or GED
2. Graduate of a Certified Surgical Technologist training program preferred
3. Graduate of a recognized Certified Surgical First Assist program
4. BLS Certification (AHA only)
5. Experience in an acute care setting preferred
6. Minimum of one year surgical scrub experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Employees must be in their current position for a minimum of six calendar months and not received any disciplinary action within the last six months to apply and be considered for a transfer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf