Performs and is a certifited Mammography technoligist with Breast Biopsy experienc as well as Bone Density. This shift is M-F with an occasional Saturday shift.
Education and Work Experience
1. Licensure and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
2. ARRT-R is required.
3. Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
4. Current BCLS (AHA).
5. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT or ABHES
6. At least one year of experience as a Radiology Technologist preferred.
7. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf