At Saint Clare's Health, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, Saint Clare's Health is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Saint Clare's Health includes CMS 5-Star Rated hospitals and is an award-winning provider of safe, high quality, compassionate care, serving the communities of Morris, Warren and Sussex counties. Its network of hospitals and healthcare facilities include Denville Hospital, Dover Hospital, Behavioral Health Centers in Boonton, Denville, and Parsippany, and an Imaging Center in Parsippany, among other satellite locations. The hospitals have received multiple quality awards including Leapfrog “A” ratings for patient safety; Healthgrades recognition for orthopedic surgery, treatment of stroke, heart care, various surgical procedures, and more. For information, visit www.saintclares.com.
The Regional Manager of Case Management is responsible for the implementation of systems to effectively oversee the Case Management Programs used throughout the Prime Healthcare Management hospitals as assigned. Provides leadership and supervision to facility staff including case management directors, case managers, discharge planners and social workers. Assess needs, plan, communicate and implements services that are applicable as per the expected protocols. Ensures appropriate resource management is obtained to provide quality and cost-effective outcomes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Current NJ RN license required.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in a Case Management position.
3. Must have analytical ability for problem identification and assessment and evaluation of data/statistics obtained from an on-going review process.
4. Knowledge of Milliman Criteria and InterQual Criteria.
5. Behavioral Violence Prevention Training within 3 months of hire and maintain current.
6. Certificate in Case management, BS/BSN or related field preferred.
7. Current BCLS (AHA) certificate preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf