Mission Regional Medical Center is a 297-bed, not for profit, acute-care community hospital, and member of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)3 public charity. Mission Regional offers inpatient and outpatient acute medical care to all members of the community. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and is recognized for excellence in orthopedic surgery and women’s health care services.
We are committed to providing Outstanding Benefits to our employees. Below are just some of the benefits we offer:
Come Join our Team today!!!
BARIATRIC SERVICES: The Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of the Bariatric/Surgical Weight Loss Program, including referral development, marketing and patient guidance. The Coordinator is responsible for the administrative coordination of all clinical and support services for the program. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, the Coordinator works collaboratively with other members to assure safe and accurate delivery of care. In addition, the Coordinator serves as a resource for technical services in a cross-functional mode to comprehensively serve patient needs. The Coordinator assumes responsibility for the coordination of performance improvement activities for Bariatric services in collaboration with the hospital quality and performance improvement department. The Coordinator will make decisions regarding activities in the area of responsibility based on Center of Excellence criteria in collaboration with the Program Medical Director, Hospital Administration and Regional Director. The Coordinator works closely with the Program Medical Director, program staff, physicians, patients, patient’s families, and the community to develop and manage strong relationships and business development activities of the division, including physician and community relations programs. Responsible for achieving goals and providing regular progress reports to Director, and Executive leadership as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING BARIATRIC SERVICES:
1. A licensed or registered healthcare professional
2. 1-3 years in the field of Bariatrics strongly preferred
3. Minimum one year field marketing/sales/business development experience strongly preferred
4. Public speaking experience in both large and small groups, preferred.
5. Program planning and/or project management experience and evaluation strongly preferred
6. Demonstrated computer skills; proficiency in MS Office required.
7. Critical thinking skills required. Must be autonomous and self-driven. Must be able to work well independently and with others.
8. Demonstrated competencies include: Costumer Focus, Problem-Solving, Strategy Development, Performance Reporting and Selling.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf