Join an award-winning team of dedicated professional committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! Mission Regional Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
Mission Regional Medical Center is a 297-bed non-profit community hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient hospital services to the people of the Rio Grande Valley. Rated one of the top hospitals in the country for clinical excellence in many services, including maternity and orthopedic care, Mission Regional Medical Center has been offering quality health care for more than 65 years. For more information, please visit www.missionrmc.org.
BARIATRIC SERVICES: The Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of the Bariatric/Surgical Weight Loss Program, including referral development, marketing and patient guidance. The Coordinator is responsible for the administrative coordination of all clinical and support services for the program. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, the Coordinator works collaboratively with other members to assure safe and accurate delivery of care. In addition, the Coordinator serves as a resource for technical services in a cross-functional mode to comprehensively serve patient needs. The Coordinator assumes responsibility for the coordination of performance improvement activities for Bariatric services in collaboration with the hospital quality and performance improvement department. The Coordinator will make decisions regarding activities in the area of responsibility based on Center of Excellence criteria in collaboration with the Program Medical Director, Hospital Administration and Regional Director. The Coordinator works closely with the Program Medical Director, program staff, physicians, patients, patient’s families, and the community to develop and manage strong relationships and business development activities of the division, including physician and community relations programs. Responsible for achieving goals and providing regular progress reports to Director, and Executive leadership as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING BARIATRIC SERVICES:
1. A licensed or registered healthcare professional
2. 1-3 years in the field of Bariatrics strongly preferred
3. Minimum one year field marketing/sales/business development experience strongly preferred
4. Public speaking experience in both large and small groups, preferred.
5. Program planning and/or project management experience and evaluation strongly preferred
6. Demonstrated computer skills; proficiency in MS Office required.
7. Critical thinking skills required. Must be autonomous and self-driven. Must be able to work well independently and with others.
8. Demonstrated competencies include: Costumer Focus, Problem-Solving, Strategy Development, Performance Reporting and Selling.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf