Our Talent Acquisition Team is growing at Saint Michael's Medical Center in New Jersey! We are seeking candidates who have great customer service skills and have previously worked in a recruiter position.
Saint Michael's Medical Center is a 358-bed regional tertiary-care, teaching, and research center in the heart of Newark's business and educational district and is accredited by The Joint Commission. Combining state-of-the-art technology, the latest diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, leading-edge research, and a network of highly qualified physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals, the hospital provides top-quality health care services delivered with compassionate care.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for assigned positions within the healthcare system. Talent Acquisition Specialist will achieve talent acquisition through the development of recruiting and selection strategies for sourcing that address the current and future workforce needs at the hospital and regional level. Talent Acquisition Specialist sources and screens candidates for assigned job openings, ensuring minimum qualifications are met, and coordinates and tracks interviews with hiring managers. Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with hiring managers, other facility human resource staff, senior leadership, and external vendors to ensure that recruiting practice meet the organization’s needs.
Education and Work Experience
1. High school diploma/GED, required. Bachelor's Degree in human resources, business or a related field preferred.
2. Two years of talent acquisition experience to include sourcing, screening and interviewing, healthcare experience preferred.
3. Experience developing and negotiating job offers.
4. Experience with electronic applicant tracking systems.
5. Experience using a variety of sourcing techniques to attract active and passive candidates.
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required.
7. Demonstrates positive interpersonal and effective communications skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf