Education and Work Experience
- Registered in the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). State of Kansas RT licensure, or temporary permit issued by KSState Board of Healing Arts upon hire.
- ARRT-R is required.
- Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
- Current BCLS (AHA).
- Graduate of an accredited radiology technology program required, JRCERT accreditation preferred.
- At least one year of experience as a Radiology Technologist preferred.
- Proficient computer skills.
California Only1. Current CRT ARRT & Fluoroscopy permit.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf