This position will drive business value by supporting Revenue Cycle management in the analysis of Revenue Cycle processes, workflows and data, as well as proactive identification and implementation process improvement opportunities by applying analytical and critical thinking to generate innovative and practical solutions that drive revenue optimization and enterprise results through increasing revenues and efficiencies. This position will be responsible for
1) Assisting in developing, implementing and maintaining controls for processes related to assigned area of expertise.
2) Documenting new processes as new technology is introduced to the Revenue Cycle.
3) May be tasked with developing written procedures and training resource guides based on processes.
4) Helping make decisions of considerable impact and consequences involving technology, systems and vendor expense trends.
5) Interpreting data, facts and/or trends independently and makes business recommendations to management.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Business Analytics, Healthcare Administration or other healthcare related profession is preferred.
2. Six Sigma, Lean or similar experience preferred
3. Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Revenue Cycle processes and applications such as billing, coding, reimbursement methodologies, claim denial, etc.
4. Proficient in business software applications, and related revenue cycle systems (EHR, Billing, etc. software
5. Working knowledge of windows based personal computers
6. Ability to use independent judgement and decision-making
7. Possesses project management, change management and analytical skills necessary to develop and implement appropriate changes.
8. Desire to make an impact, manage multiple tasks, and shift priorities quickly
9. Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to influence others
10. Strong communication skills, written and verbal
11. Leadership skills and results oriented
12. Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf