The Clinical Educator provides educational services for areas of clinical expertise and patient care services to attain the Hospital’s objectives, mission and values established by corporate administration. Supports corporate-wide programs, policies and procedures are developed to assess, evaluate and meet the needs of the patient. Assists with development and implementation of education plans for providing training in specialized clinical settings. The Clinical Educator provides hands on training for clinical staff to support the educational goals for the hospital. Implements an effective, ongoing training program to measure, assess and improve the quality of care, treatment and services delivered to all patients. The Clinical Educator shall work collaboratively with the Nursing Directors to provide educational services to staff.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Must have a current and valid license as a Registered Nurse issued by the State.
2. Current BLS (ARC or AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. Minimum of 5 years acute care experience with the majority in Peri-Op
4. Must be able to travel to a variety of Prime Healthcare facilities on an as needed basis
1. Minimum of 2 years previous educational experience preferred.
2. BSN preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf