The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her unit assigned patients. He / She communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Recent acute, in-hospital experience preferred
2. Must be able to communicate in English (Speak, Write)
3. Current and valid Nevada RN License.
4. Knowledge of radiology, anatomy and medical terminology required.
5. BLS (AHA) certification required
6. ACLS (AHA) certification required
7. PALS (AHA) certification required
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf