Performs Diagnostic Radiography, Cat Scan and or Mammography according to department protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers and is successful in the accomplishment of their imaging needs.
Performs Diagnostic Radiographic, Cat Scan, and/or Mammography according to department protocols. Functions as the first line interface with customers and is successful in the accomplishment of their imaging needs. Maintains department supplies. Promotes teamwork and good customer service. Responsible for Processing and transmission of Images to PACS.
Education and Work Experience
1. Licensure and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
2. Effective July 1, 2017appropriate national certifications in two modalities required
3. Current BCLS (AHA).
4. Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
5. One year of Acute Clinical Radiography preferrred
6. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT or ABHES.
7. Proficient computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf