Retail pharmacy technician position, experience preferred. Hospital Pharmacy experience also beneficial. Must have current and valid CPhT certification and State of Michigan Pharmacy Technician licensure.
Assists the Pharmacist, under his or her supervision, in the daily operation of the Pharmacy.
Education and Work Experience
1. Previous pharmacy technician experience preferred
2. State Pharmacy Technician License/Registration required (if required by state regulations)
3. High school diploma or equivalent
4. Graduate of ASHP-accredited or equivalent pharmacy technician training program preferred
5. 340B program experience preferred (if at a 340B facility)
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf