At St. Joseph Medical Center, our dedicated team of professionals are committed to our core values of quality, compassion, and community. As a member of Prime Healthcare, St. Joseph Medical Center is actively seeking new members to join its award-winning team!
Founded in 1874 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, St. Joseph Medical Center has a long tradition of providing high-quality, compassionate care. Its Catholic heritage and the spirit of our founding Sisters continue today in our mission of caring for the community. The Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph is the Catholic Sponsor for St. Joseph Medical Center, under the leadership of his Excellency Bishop James V. Johnston, Jr.
St. Joseph Medical Center has received numerous awards for its quality and clinical excellence. We believe that continuous quality of care and performance improvements are the foundation for preserving and enhancing healthcare delivery. For information, visit www.stjosephkc.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join nation’s fastest-growing hospital system in the nation as a Manager of Patient Experience!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for and be able to articulate and deploy the patient experience improvement plan. Being a coach and mentor is an important part of this position so having an engaging personality and superior relationship building skills are paramount. In collaboration with the Regional Director you will be responsible for driving positive patient experience results that align with our Corporate objectives. Sound intriguing? Then you will be thrilled to know we offer a competitive compensation and great benefits.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Experience consulting or coaching evidence-based best practiced in patient experience in a health care setting
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare or a related field, preferred.
3. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills – written and oral
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders to creatively solve problems, guide, and influence people.
5. Must effectively manage time, and operate as a self-starter by being proactive and assertive.
6. Ability to manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines with excellent organizational and project management skills as well as a strong attention to detail.
7. Requires knowledge of CAHPS, Reputation Management, and other such patient experience surveys in the public domain that impact public reporting and value-based reimbursement.
8. Strong computer literacy and software experience – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
9. Ability to travel to all entity locations throughout the geographic service area.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
#patientexperiencemanager #patientexperience #hcahps #manager #nowhiring #hospitaljobs