Join an award-winning team of dedicated professionals committed to our core values of quality, compassion and community! St. Francis Medical Center, a member of Prime Healthcare, offers incredible opportunities to expand your horizons and be part of a community dedicated to making a difference.
St. Francis Medical Center is one of the leading comprehensive healthcare institutions serving Southeast Los Angeles. St. Francis is dedicated to providing vital healthcare services for the 700,000 adults and 300,000 children who count on the hospital for high quality and compassionate medical care. St. Francis is recognized for its full range of diagnostic and treatment services in specialties including Cardiovascular, Surgical, Orthopedics, Maternal-Child Health, Behavioral Health and Emergency and Trauma Care. In addition, the hospital offers a broad array of education and outreach programs that advance community health. St. Francis Medical Center is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, Approved STEMI Receiving Center for Los Angeles County and designated Baby-Friendly healthcare facility by Baby-Friendly USA. Please visit www.stfrancismedicalcenter.com for more information.
The Children’s Counseling Center is funded through Los Angeles County’s Department of Mental Health (DMH) to provide community based mental health to children, youth, and families. Services are clinic and field based and include individual and family therapy, rehabilitation, case management, and medication management. The role of the Clinical Supervisor is to develop a highly effective clinical team by supporting direct service staff in providing high quality care while ensuring legal and ethical standards are being met.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage/Family Therapy, Counseling, or Clinical Psychology from an accredited college.
2. Licensed with the Board of California and in good standing.
3. Minimum 2 years post licensure experience as an LCSW/LMFT/Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
4. Completion of requirements to supervise registered clinicians and/or interns.
5. Demonstrated knowledge and/or training in the following evidence-based practice is preferred: TF-CBT, AF-CBT, IPT, Ind CBT
6. Bilingual (English/ Spanish) to fulfill the linguistic needs of the target population
7. Knowledge of computer operation including word processing and spreadsheet capability.
1. Two years of experience supervising Mental Health Registered Associates
2. Understanding of process improvement and quality metrics.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf