Join our team of dedicated professionals who provide services and operational support to award winning hospitals through roles in supply chain, IT and cybersecurity, clinical engineering, capital procurement, medical coding, project management and more. We provide services to clinically excellent community hospitals across the country that are dedicated to ensuring quality, compassionate care for every patient, every time.
Provide technical assistance and support for proper utilization and maintenance of all Prime Healthcare Management, Inc.’s medical equipment including equipment used in the Emergency Room (open 24 hours a day, every day of the year), equipment for heart treatments such as EKG, doppler, cardiac catheterization, angioplasty, open-heart surgical devices, equipment used in cardiac rehabilitation and exercise conditioning programs, equipment used for occupational and physical therapy, equipment used for in-patient and out-patient surgical techniques including laser surgery, arthroscopy and laparoscopic procedures, MRI machines, CT Scanners, Ultrasound equipment, Echo/Vascular equipment, Nuclear Medicine equipment, Mammography machines, and equipment used in our Intensive Care Unit. Oversee the maintenance and repair of said systems and equipment in order to ensure optimum utilization in our facility.
Education and Work Experience
1. Able to troubleshoot, read schematics, and/or blue prints.
2. Valid California drivers license.
3. Minimum 0-1 years experience preferred.
4. Must possess Bachelors degree in Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, or related field required.
5. Must exhibit a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
6. Must have good verbal communication skills.
7. Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of current medical equipment and develop methods and procedures for testing of biomedical devices and equipment and ensuring optimal performance standards.
8. Provide support, repairs, and maintenance for all above-mentioned medical equipment used within the Prime Healthcare Management, Inc. facility.
9. Oversee and participate in the design, fabrication, operation, application and installation of new or updates to current medical equipment.
10. Conduct training to educate physicians, healthcare managers, health educators, clinicians, and other staff on the proper use of all medical machinery and equipment for clinical use.
11. Document feedback regarding operation of all medical equipment and introduce improvements if necessary.
12. Maintain a database of correspondence with vendors and suppliers of Prime Healthcare Management, Inc.s medical equipment in order to improve future interaction.
13. Keep abreast of future medical equipment advances to prepare the company for upcoming technological changes
14. Write training programs and guides in order to assist all healthcare staff in correct machinery utilization.
15. Manage all medical equipment inventory and coordinate with vendors and suppliers in ordering replacements for defective parts.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf